Leadership Elevation that Drives
This leadership course is designed for current and upcoming leaders, managers and supervisors. It covers all segments of the business, including:
- Product development
- Engineering and design
- Finance and accounting
- Product management
- General administration
- Human resources
- Logistics and all other non-sales departments
There is no charge for the senior corporate leader to audit this course if a member of their organization is participating.
There are many additional aspects to building a sales, customer service, support and satisfaction organization. We recommend all supervisory and management tiers take this additional course on Leadership Elevation that Drives Revenue Expansion through a High-Growth Company Culture.
This Leadership Education is taken over a six-week period: one 90-minute live, online and interactive session per week. The course includes handouts, required assignments and a final test.
Each live session allows opportunities for Q&A interaction. Questions unique to your company can be handled one-on-one later in a private teleconference. Confidentiality is maintained for all participants.
Our educational process teaches real-world philosophies, strategies and behaviors. These qualities, characteristics and practices are consistently seen in Great Leaders. Great leaders are successful at creating a High Performing Company Culture. They then apply that culture to a World-Class Management Operating System.
This program is not a keynote speech, seminar or even training. It’s an educational experience that will permanently transform individuals and their entire organization.
The Drive to Leadership Excellence Starts Here
Introduction: The Self-Performing Leader
The High Performing Company Culture
• Part 1 – Culture – communications
• Part 2 – Culture – human respect
• Part 3 – Creating the high performance “recognition-based” company culture
• Part 4 – Caring and Trust
The Execution of Operational Excellence
• Part 1 – Establishing the company’s core beliefs, purpose and mission
• Part 2 – Creating the strategic vison and profit model and then converting it to a strategic plan
• Part 3 – Clearly communicating everyone’s role and result expectations within the strategic plan
• Part 4 – Setting the standard of performance in the hiring, nurturing and management of people
• Part 5 – Pulling it all together by building a highly effective management operating system
• Part 6 – Breaking out of old paradigms and routines with the courage to drive change
• Part 7 – Driving organizational accountability by managing by the number to the annual operational budget and financial plans
Human Tithing: The Art of Creating and Prioritizing Leadership Time
Businesscast Resources Library
Individual development. Organizational growth.
What Does Real Leadership Look Like?
Leadership's Impact on the Company Culture
Creating a High Performing Organization and Company Culture
Creating a High Performance, "Recognition Based" Company Culture
What is Step 1 in Getting the Leadership Bar Rolling?
General Leadership Elevation that Drives Operational Exceptionalism
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Sept. 15 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Oct. 6 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Oct. 13 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Oct. 20 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Oct. 27 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Nov. 3 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Nov. 10 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Nov. 17 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Jan. 12 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Jan. 19 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 11 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, Feb. 16 11 a.m. EST